Sunday, January 20, 2008

New Year, Same Blog

Back in business after losing my momentum over the holidays. But it's been a busy month or so in SoCal Scannerland...fires, rains, mudslides, lots of good PD action; the whole shebang, as it were.

A few odds and ends:

--I have two good friends with the initials D.K. One's a frequent commenter on C6C and makes his current home in Hawaii. The D.K. and I go back about 10 years to our days in paramedic school. Saw him tonight for the first time in a few years and it was great to catch up. He gave me a good refresher on where some of the more "interesting" characters from my time up in NorCal ended up. Let me just say there weren't many surprises.

--This is a few months old, but was cruising by the semi-annual Beverly Hills art fair and saw a few BHPD officers cruising the park on Segways. Yikes.

More To Follow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought maybe that fire at the Monte Carlo would wake you from your c6c slumber. --DK v.1